We are looking for talented, experienced, and charismatic math teachers to run our ambitious math program. They will be teaching a Math class geared toward the SAT and ACT for 8 weeks during the summer with definite possibilities into the fall and beyond.
- Extensive experience teaching math to middle school, high school, and/or college students
- A stellar, inspirational teaching persona who can teach students who love math and students who are math-phobic.
- An interest and background in math pedagogy
- Familiarity with SAT and ACT math
- A bachelor’s or graduate degree in mathematics or a related field
- Help in building and refining an effective math curriculum for SAT and ACT prep.
- Assist in designing, creating, and executing an effective math enrichment program for 5th -12th grades.
- Support in designing, creating and executing engaging math programs for students involved in math competitions and mathematics research projects.
- Must be available to teach the entirety of our summer term, June 15th – August 8th.
- Must be available either from 8:30 AM -1:00 PM or 2:30 PM – 6:30 PM Experience with test prep (SAT/PSAT/ACT).
- Strong record of excellence in the classroom.
- We provide paid training and all course materials. Flexible schedule, with several locations to choose from (Carmel Valley and 4S Ranch).
- Work alongside some of the best and most experienced teachers in the city, in an environment where teaching is strongly valued.
- For teachers, this is a great opportunity to gain experience and learn from the best.
- Teach the best and brightest students in San Diego. You will have fun in the classroom and get to design creative and challenging lessons.
- Teach real skills, not tricks, and strategies.